Since September 2014, thanks to our supporters, we were able to open a small drop-in center for the women.
At the drop-in center they can:
- take a shower
- receive clothe for themselves and for their children
- participate to our support group and bible study
- take part to creative activities/crafts/ hand-made
- receive counseling and social assistance
Because we all need a friend, someone to talk to…
Mentors provide peer mentoring, encouragement, and a listening ear as women share their life experiences and current struggles.
Our Vision: Have a safe place for transitioning women wanting to leave prostitution.
It will be aimed at:
- Women who cannot benefit of shelters for trafficking victims.
- Women who do not have an issue with substance abuses.
- Women who have the ability of living independently but who need a little ‘push’ at the start.
- Short term housing (from 1 to 6 month)
- Independent living
- Having a job
- Participating to the utilities
We are looking for people to partner with us to make this project come to reality!